Posted by: Joe | 2011-10-04

Hey doc??

What the fu#k is the point of asking/posting anything on this forum if the dumba$$ doc doesnt even amswer any questions. News 24 sucks and this doc is useless!

It is a pity you do not know me. Be so kind as to post your question and it will be answered. Remember that this forum is not for emergencies but general questions. You are welcome to consult another forum if you feel that your rights have been violated. News 24 does not suck. There are many people behind the scenes that makes it a great platform and they are providing a free service.

Posted by: Charlie | 2011-10-04

Hell, you know some people......I agree go see your own GP and pay for your consult and see if he will fall for your rude and stupid remarks!! This is not the GP''s rooms idiot!!!

Reply to Charlie
Posted by: Sue | 2011-10-04

suggest you cough up R300 and go to a private GP and ask your questions there smartass. This forum is for free, and the Doc here is actually doing you a favour by replying. See if you can buy yourself some class whilst you are there...

Reply to Sue