Question
Posted by: Kris | 2010/12/10

He''s accused me of theft

I broke up with my ex 3 weeks ago. He''s been trying and trying to get back with me and saying how sorry he is etc etc. I''ve stood my ground and refused. I wont list all the things that happened over the 3 yrs that lead up to me breaking up just to say he''s extremely verbally abusive, manipulative and possessive. But now he has gone to the police and accused me of stealing his camera. This is a false accusation and I am NOT a theft. I''ve given a statement to the police and they say it looks like he''s just trying to make trouble for me. What''s wrong with this man? Also I find myself now wondering what did happen to the camera? Has he perhaps still got it or sold it or has someone else stolen it and he genuinely thinks it''s me? This is driving me crazy.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Get a restraining order against him at your local magistrate's court. I don not think that the Police will entertain the theft issue as it seems to be of a domestic nature.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc
info@divorceattorney.co.za

2
Posted by: family law expert | 2010/12/16

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc
info@divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert
Posted by: Kris | 2010/12/10

I meant to post this for CyberShrink but could''t find the question link.

Reply to Kris