Posted by: isah | 2010-06-04

herpes complex

Please help me. I was attacked by herpes on my right hand side. Now it looks as the wounds are healed but inside my body there is a pain which i am not comfortable with. it is really paining when it starts and it comes occutionally.

You are experiencing a neuropathic pain due to the infection that was caused by the Herpes Zoster virus. Please remember that this virus will linger in your body for the rest of your life. Whenever, the same condition occurs, you should use a product like Gancyclovir for at least fourteen days. The post Herpes Zoster pain should be treated by a physician, as the normal over the counter medication will have no effect. Treatment will include products like Tegretol and even a nerve block of the involved dermatoma.