Question
Posted by: MM | 2011-05-12

Herpes?

Hi, Doc

please help, i have an ulcer like lesions on my vaginal lip, started as an itching bump. its the second time this happens, i think i used vaginal cream the first time this happens but i don''t recall

Do i need to see a doctor?, is there an over the counter cream/medication i can get. i have already seen my doctor twice this past week for something different and i quickly browsed the net and think might be herpes.
thank you

MM

You will have to consult your doctor for a STD profile blood test. This blood test will check for Herpes, as well as other possible STD's. If Herpes is confirmed, you can use Zelitrex tablets but you will need a prescription.

2
Posted by: MM | 2011-05-13

Thank you QQ

Reply to MM
Posted by: QQ | 2011-05-12

You need to get the same ointment that you will usef or a " fever blister"  on your mouth for this. Ask the pharmasist for a bigger tube.

Reply to QQ