Posted by: John | 2009-05-11

Herpes ??

Hello Doc

Ladies hands always look ok so do you think my genital massage is a risk? Also if i had herpes would i have blisters or could the burning i have had after peeing be because of a blister being in my uretha.

Have you seen many cases of genital herpes from hand to genital contact. My last sensual massage was 20/04 and firsyt got urethal burn 30/04 and bad gut 04/05

I wont go for massage again but i am still worried nevertheless.Give me your honest thoughts or do you think i have gotton a bacteria in the uretha and a stomach bug at the same time. How do you think i got these two things.

Thanks again

Dear John
No I don't think the genital massage is a risk and you would not get blisters inside your urethra from this. Urinary tract infections you can get the same way you develop a cold - it sometimes just happens. Stomach bugs you get from eating or drinking contaminated food, or sometimes it is part of flu symptoms