Question
Posted by: Shanaze | 2013-02-12

Hernia

I did a umbilical hernia operation last year july,the hernia did tear again im going back for operation in april again,now a days i feel very sleeply,constint fatigue is it any way relatid to the hernia.32yr female

Shanaze

Your fatigue will not be related to the hernia. I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests, as there are a multitude of causes for chronic fatigue.

2
Posted by: Sally T | 2013-02-21

How do the surgeons repair a small umbillical hernia?

Reply to Sally T
Posted by: Sally T | 2013-02-21

10 years after having gall bladder removed by laproscopy, I now have an umbillical hernia. My surgeon said not necessary to have it operated on, that was about 4 yrs ago. It is slightly bigger now. Surgeon has emigrated so cannot ask for his opinion now. Should i now have this surgically repaired?

Reply to Sally T