Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2010/05/31

Hernia?

My husband started complaining about terrible stomach ache on Friday night - he had diarrhoea and cramps until Saurday evening. Now he just has excrutiating pain around his belly botton area. He has had a umbilical hernia, but it haven''t been giving him trouble for a good few years.
Could this paid be because of the hernia and what can we do to relieve it for now? He won''t go to the doctor until the end of the week, because they are extremely busy at work.
Please help!!!

Hallo Pixie
He may have a strangulated hernia, or the beginning of a appendicitis. I am sure he can't concentrate on his work properly if he has severe stomach ache all the time. Rather let him see the doctor before he ends up in hospital needing an operation.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/31

Hallo Pixie