Question
Posted by: Gemma | 2012/01/30

Herbex tablets

I hope i''m in the right section here.

There''s a new product from Herbex that came out a while ago, called Anti cellulite tablets.

On the first day of consuming 1 tablet it was about 5min when I got a terrible feeling almost like heartburn in the upper stomach. I then took something for heartburn and it went a way for a while until I realized that whenever I sit down, i''m fine, but when standing or walking the burning it comes back. Feelin like a raw, tearing burn inside.

Which makes me wonder, are these tablets safe?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi G

Gastrointestinal side-effects are very common with oral medication and it may indeed be these tablets responsible for the dyspepsia you've experienced. I should add that not not all patients are likely to experience these symptoms, and yours may be rare. No information on this specific adverse effect is however available.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/01/31

Hi G

Reply to pharmacist