Posted by: Linda | 2013-01-28

Herbex products?

Is the herbex products a good way to loose weight? What is the better of the 2, the liquid form or the tablet? Would you have to use a fat burner to loose weight? I would like to loose about +- 12kg. Would I have to use a low-fat diet,high fibre diet plan, what diet plan would you recommend? Please help??

Thank you.

Dear Linda
I am personally not in favour of the use of any slimming pills or products because you will be able to achieve similar results with a balanced slimming diet and daily aerobic exercise. I have not yet read any scientific publications that support the use of fat burners for weightloss. The energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), on this Website can be used as a basic guidelines, but if you suffer from additional problems such as insulin resistance, hypertension, etc, then it is important to consul a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area).
Regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), is an important component of your slimming regimen so select a form of exercise that you like and try to do 30 min a day. While you are on the ‘Diet & Nutrition’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by also checking out the ‘Weight Loss’ section and exploring the site.

Posted by: widaad | 2015-02-06

hi i would like to knw if u can yuse herbex attack the fat nd probiotics at the same time while also the 2mnths petrogen

Reply to widaad
Posted by: nomshado | 2013-01-30

i would like to find out is it okay to use slimming product while on birth control pills

Reply to nomshado