Question
Posted by: Curious | 2012/10/30

Herbex products

Has anyone used the Herbex Appetite Control Tablets and or the Booster Eat Less drops?
I started these yesterday but still feel extreme hunger pangs - is it usual in the first few days until the treatment starts to take effect? I took the drops yesterday before dinner (about an hour) then 10 min before dinner I was so starving hungry and I wolfed down all my food and could have gone for seconds. Then this morning I woke at 1am hungry so I had some toast and yonghurt. Then at 04h45 wokeup hungry again so took the appetite control tablet and then half an hour later had my usual breakfast of scrambled egg on brown toast but still felt unsatisfied. An hour later I arrived at work, took the double strength drops and then 15 min later a slice of toast and I have still had hunger pangs this morning.
Please advise....

Dear Curious
I hope that other Readers who have used the Herbex Appetite Control Tablets or the Booster Eat Less drops will give you feedback on their experiences with these products. Please note that the majority of over-the-counter slimming products do not deliver the effects they promise, or cause potentially negative side-effects, including addiction. If these pills and potions do not curb your appetite then I would recommend that you stop using them and rather use your money to join a good gym or Walk for Life to lose that weight. Combine the exercise with an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet).

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/31

I want to know if I take herbex eat less booster if it will help with my severe constipation. I drink water exercise but I still don't get a movement. Please help me!!!

Posted by: Bianca | 2014/01/02

I have been using the booster Eat Less product. It works for those cravings and "munchies" as I like to call it, but I am feeling extremely lightheaded since using it, especially when I work out. I think that this product has a different effect on each person, and agree with Diet Doc that if it's not working for you, there's no use in wasting your money on it. Rather drink lots of water when you feel that you are hungry. I also suggest keeping some dried fruit, nuts or biltong handy when you feel those extreme hunger pangs. It works for me. Good luck!

Reply to Bianca

Dear Curious