Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010/08/10

herbex products

Hi there Doc. Thank you for all the information that you provides for us.

I started HERBEX and wanted to know what is your take on the products. Also this is my diet for the day , please tell me if this is ok.
Breafkast: All bran flakes
Lunch: weighless soup and x2 sliced of bread
Supper: I will have what ever is prepared but small portions,
eg lamb curry and rice, mince and rice or beef stew and rice or pap.
snacks: 2litres of water, apple, naartjie and maybe 2 cups of coffee.

How much calories should a females be taking each day. I am 32 years od, weigh 80kg and is 1.6m tall. I would like to weigh at least btw 50 and 55kg.

Dear Herbex Products
Thank you for your kind words. I am personally not in favour of the use of any over-the-counter slimming pills because they can cause a long list of negative side-effects, but if the Herbex helps you without doing any harm, then I suppose you can use it. The diet your describe is not well balanced. You need to include at least 3 servings of fat-free milk or yoghurt, or 1/2 cup of fat-free cottage cheese, and some vegetables. The suppers you mention are also not ideal for slimming. Rather eat grilled lean meat or fish with brown rice or sweet potatoes, 2 cooked vegies and/or salad. Your present BMI = 31,3 so it would be a good idea to lose some weight. Because you need to lose a great deal of weight, set more attainable goals. First try to lose the first 10 kg, then the next. For an ideal BMI of 22 you would need to weigh 56 kg (a loss of 24 kg). To lose weight an adult woman should reduce her energy intake down to 1500 kcal per day.
Also remember to start doing some exercise for 30 min a day, as this helps with weightloss.

4
Posted by: pearl | 2014/09/28

iwant to loose weight also with my breasts can herbex help?

Reply to pearl
Posted by: zimbili | 2013/10/17

dear doc am 17 years old but i weigh more than 90kg, i hate myself v-e-r-y m-u-c-h. I am afraid to go out with my friends because they laugh at me and call me a pig,what should i do? This affect me a lot because when i think of my future i do not see it as i wish it to be,i am afraid i am not going to find someone to love me because of my weight.

Reply to zimbili
Posted by: Alta Eagough | 2010/09/30

Can long term use of Herbex slimming aids produce psychological or serious mood altering changes?

Reply to Alta Eagough

Dear Herbex Products