Question
Posted by: Herbex | 2009-03-23

Herbex Products

Good Day,

I want to find out if the Herbex product is good to use if you are trying to lose weight and if you should try and lose the weight yourself rather than use a product to help you slim down?

Dear Herbex
Check out my answer to Ndabi below because all these herbal products are potentially dangerous and do not necessarily cause weightloss.
It is cheaper, safer and healthier to lose weight with an energy-reduced, low-fat, balanced diet and plenty of aerobic exercise on a daily basis than to take pills and potions that can for example result in addiction or ruin your digestive system.
Do it yourself!