Posted by: fatty | 2009-09-10

please can i used herbex in-order to controll my cravings and loose quicke there is also a healthy eating plan

Dear Herbex
You are free to use whatever product you like, but I am personally not in favour of the use of any over-the-counter diet pills, including herbal ones. Most over-the-counter diet pills and products cost a lot of money, cause a whole range of negative side-effects and often don't do the job. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', and then on 'Diet Detective' to compare the ingredients of such product with the list of herbal slimming ingredients that are potentially harmful. Also read the article "HERBAL SLIMMING PRODUCTS - POTENTIAL RISKS" which is on the Weight Loss section of the Diet site. Rather be sensible and lose weight with a low-fat diet and daily exercise.