Posted by: Ndabi | 2009-03-23

Herbalife weight loss

I weigh 110 kg and now i feel to like i need to lose.I tried to reduce the size of the food i am eating drink water alot but there is no difference instead its like iam gaining more.So i have been looking for any product that can help me and before i do that i want to have all the information about the it. Do you think Herbalife weight solution is a way of solving my problem?

Dear Ndabi
I am personally not in favour of the use of over-the-counter slimming pills and products because they usually cost a lot of money, they can cause serious side-effects, and usually don't actually make you lose weight. In most cases it is the very strict diet that is handed out with the diet pills and potions that causes weightloss, not the actual pills or shakes, etc. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (for example going for a walk every day for 30 min. While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills - click on Diet Detective to read about herbal slimming pills) by surfing on this site.