Posted by: Tersia | 2009-01-08

Herbalife success stories

Hi All,

Please could you let me have your Herbalife success stories, how long have you been on Herbalife and how much weight have you lost. i have recently just started herbalife the second time around and am feeling fantastic but have a lot of weight to lose. also what exercise did any of you do in conjunction with the herbalife or did you just use the products. I am using the shakes, twice a day and then eating a healthy colourful meal at supper. Trying to drink around 4 to 6 glasses of water a day and I have cut out all sugar.
Please, your replies would be much appreciated!

Posted by: Elsa | 2009-01-28

Hi tersia, I don' t know if a week and a half is a long enough period to judge, but WOW! I feel good! I' ve only used the products since 19 Jan but am experiencing increased energy levels, a 2 kg loss and no HUNGER PANGS. I walk five km four times a week. I am going to stick to this programme !

Reply to Elsa
Posted by: Me | 2009-01-10

Hey. The best is to ask your herbalife distributor. You can start by just walking (faster than normal) for the first two weeks, take it slow otherwise it all won' t last. Any exercise you want to include will help.

Reply to Me