Question
Posted by: Dee | 2011/11/11

Herbalife

I have been struggling to lose weight for years (tried excising and following a healthy eating program) and nothing seem to work for me, a collegue of mine suggeted Herbalife, has anyone tried it before and what were the results.

Dear Dee
I trust that the other Readers will share their experiences with you concerning the use of Herbalife. I am personally not in favour of the use of over-the-counter slimming pills and products because they can be potentially harmful and often cost a lot of money without assisting actual weightloss.

2
Posted by: Gemini | 2011/11/17

I have lost 12kg on Herbalife years ago. But I have now tried it again with no success., It is a lot of money and especially if you are a blood group A, you cannot use milk and shakes.

Reply to Gemini

Dear Dee