Question
Posted by: Eve | 2011-03-11

Herbalife

Please can you spare a thought on herbalife. It all sounds so wonderful but what is the catch?

Dear Eve
I am personally not in favour of any over-the-counter slimming pills and products, because even although the ingredients may be described as 'safe and natural', they can all have potentially harmful side-effects. I don't have the ingredient list for the Herbalife products (it is impossible to keep up with all these slimming products because at least one new product or diet is launched every week!), but you can check them against the list of slimming pill ingredients on the Diet Website, which you will find by clicking on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective'. Compare the ingredients in any product you intend taking with the lists of slimming pill ingredients on the site, to see if they do actually cause weightloss and if they are linked to negative side-effects. Rather avoid such potentially hazardous compounds and products, and lose weight sensibly with a balanced slimming diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and by increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise for 30 min a day (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

2
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-03-12

Dear Eve

Posted by: Mindi | 2011-03-11

That you end up spending +-R1000 per month and feeling hungry all day long.

I used it for about 4 months and all I lost was my money.

Some people say it works, but I just needed to lose 5kg''s and I could only eat 1200 calories per day, according to the coach.

I felt hungry all the time and end up eating stuff I shouldn''t.

Reply to Mindi