Posted by: T....... | 2009-01-28

Hi, I have bought myself Herbalife Shake and thermojetec Tea in order to loose 5Kgs please could you advise me if Herbalife products are dangerous as I have heard Bad things and Good things about the product and before i put my body through any damage i would just like to be sure.

I do realise that you rather recomend a balanced diet and excersise and i have tried that and it hasnt worked for me so this is my last resort.

Thank you.

Dear T
You are correct that I am not in favour of such slimming pills because most of them either don't cause actual fat loss and/or cause a host of negative side-effects. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' and then on 'Diet Detective' to read about the various side-effects caused by herbal slimming pill ingredients.
Take care

Posted by: Sandman | 2009-03-10

What have your results been so far on the products?

Reply to Sandman
Posted by: fozy | 2009-02-02

Hey T

I fully agree with Tanith as I myself are using herbalife and it is a great product I am still in my early days of using it but it gives me a more energy and taking the protein shakes gives me less craving for other things and you feel full after a shake. I say go ahead and you will surely see result as I see results by measuring myself and I try not to make use of the scale to often. We should exchange telephone numbers to motivate eachother or is there any herbalife users who would like to share their experiences with me I will be really happy.

my number is 0768963067

Reply to fozy
Posted by: T...... | 2009-01-28

Thank you Tanith for you responce, you know with all the diet fads out there one can never be to carefull with what you consume so to get a general opinion is a good thing. Thank you your words have put my mind somewhat to ease.
Enjoy your day :-)

Reply to T......
Posted by: Tanith | 2009-01-28

Herbalife is a fantastic product! It has all the necessary nutrients that your body needs and also acts as a weight loss aid. My cholesterol was 7.2 and has dropped to 4.1 since i started using Herbalife. Drink lots of water too and you will see great weight loss results. whoever told you bad things about this product have not tried it or dont know anything about the product. My doctor actually recommended the product in order for me to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. dont lend your ears out too much to ignorant people! good luck

Reply to Tanith