Question
Posted by: safs | 2008/08/13

herbalife

i am starting on herbalife diet and products and want to know if it is effective. will i lose the weight?

Dear Safs
I trust that the other Readers are flooding you with info on the Herbalife diet. I am personally not in favour of slimming pills and potions because they can cause negative side-effects and often it is not the pills but the very-low-kJ diet that accompanies the pills that causes the weightloss. You can achieve the same results by eating a low-fat diet and doing daily aerobic exercise - cheaper and safer.
Take care

2
Posted by: Lena | 2008/08/14

My suster was vir 2jaar op Herbalife. Sy was ' n agent en als. Sy sit vandag met skildklier probleme a.g.v daarvan

Reply to Lena
Posted by: bunni | 2008/08/13

hi safs. i was on herbalife for a while. it does work. by the time youve had the milkshake, the herb tea and swallowed all those pills they give you, you feel so nauseous you dont want to eat!!!! :) im serious x

Reply to bunni