Question

Herbal products

Can you tell me how beneficial the Herbalife products are please. If one is taking medication for thyroid and blood pressure will it conteract with these products? Thank you

Dear Reader
I am personally opposed to the use of any over-the-counter diet pills, including herbal ones. Most over-the-counter diet pills and products cost a lot of money, cause a whole range of negative side-effects and often don't do the job. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', and then on 'Diet Detective' to compare the ingredients of such product with the list of herbal slimming ingredients that are potentially harmful. In your case where you are taking thyroid and antihypertension medications, certain ingredients in such herbal products can cause interactions and should be avoided. Rather be sensible and lose weight with a low-fat diet and daily exercise.