Posted by: Kathrine | 2009-04-20

Herbal Life

Was wondering what your thoughts on Herbal Life are and if you have contact numbers

Dear Kathrine
I am totally opposed to the use of over-the-counter diet pills, including herbal ones. I trust the other Readers will supply you with contact numbers. Most over-the-counter diet pills and products cost a lot of money, cause a whole range of negative side-effects and often don't do the job. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', and then on 'Diet Detective' to compare the ingredients of such product with the list of herbal slimming ingredients that are potentially harmful. Rather be sensible and lose weight with a low-fat diet and daily exercise.

Posted by: Gemini | 2009-04-21

go onto Google and search for Herbalife in SA

Reply to Gemini
Posted by: katherine | 2009-04-20

thanks doc

gemini - do you have a contact number for me perhaps, tried net but with no luck........

Reply to katherine
Posted by: Gemini | 2009-04-20

I have lost 15kg' s on it. It really works if you stick to it. The shakes are very nice and you can eat a healthy meal in the evening. I have maintained my weight for 6 years but now I have gained about 5kg. I just bought myself another set of Herbalife products

Reply to Gemini