Question
Posted by: CindyC | 2008/08/22

Herbal LIfe

I' ve been on Herbal Life for a few months now. I' ve been feeling healthier but I" m not losing any weight. I put frozen berries everyday in my shakes, along with a bit of apple juice. I eat a normal healthy dinner...
could it be the fruit that is keeping me from losing weight. and the fruit juice? it does still have alot of sugar doesn' t it?
I need help because I want to have a baby soon and I need to lose weight first!

Dear Cindy C
If the Herbal Life products are not working for you then consider changing to a balanced, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) to lose weight. Berries have such a low energy content that they are classified as 'negative-energy' foods, so you can be sure that it is NOT the berries or the bit of apple juice that is preventing you from losing weight. Use a balanced diet and do exercise and you will lose that weight.
Good luck with falling pregnant.

1
Posted by: Anonym | 2008/08/22

Maybe your kj intake is more than your output.

Reply to Anonym