Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2010-06-15

herbal drug

Hi doc

Busy with an assignment - do you know of 2 herbal ingredients that is known to have an effect on the peripheral nervous system?

Dear Nadia
I am not really a herbalist, but I do know that there are certain herbal extracts like bitter orange extract which contain synephrine which can cause all the effects associated with epinephrine (suppression of appetite, irritability, addiction, etc). Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and read about the effects of herbs used in slimming pills and potions.
Good luck with your assignment

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-06-15

Dear Nadia
Good luck with your assignment