Posted by: JAKE | 2012-02-27

With regards to herbal doctors advertising on enlargening the male organ as well as enlarging female breast , etc. etc, etc. Are there anyone that have tried these doctors and did the procedures work .....Keen to know.....

This posting is not directed to the sexologist. As the sexologist I can note that there is no scientific evidence to support what these treatments do what they promise to do.

Posted by: xyz | 2012-02-28

This question was ask a 100 times,and a 100 times the answer was the same, there is no pill, nothing,that can make the penis bigger than what it is.If you mastubate a lot and put realy force on your member it will swell up, but after a while it will go back to the same size as before, for woman breast the only pill that I know that might enlarge it is SAW PALMETTO, men drink this pill if his prostate is enlarged, google it and see what it say.I have drank it for my prostate and it does help.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: B | 2012-02-27

Been there, tried that, taken for the ride, and I can assure you, it wasnt a a jolly one. Those doctors are spin doctors, who will rip you off with a whole lot of psychological crap and leave your pockets empty. Please, Please, Please stay away from them.

Reply to B