Question
Posted by: Honda | 2011/03/10

Herbal Doctors

I've seen bills being handed out at intersections , Robots and stop streets advertising Herbal doctors that can heal sexual problems both for woman and men. Do these Drs have promising / geniune results? It would be very interesting to know the truth.

I would be suspicious of any doctor who feels it necessary to advertise his/her services at traffic lights. If you go to a medical practioner you would want to know that they are registered with the required professional body. There are registered medical herbalists who have had specialist training but you would want to ensure that they are registered through the Allied Health Professions Council.

3
Posted by: m | 2011/03/10

If it worked they wouldnt have to hand out leaflets on street corners ............

Reply to m

Its a big fat lie - none of that stuff works.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/03/10

Reply to Sexologist