Posted by: Ms NN @ Gauteng | 2012-01-22

Herbal Colon Cleanser - root to illness

I would like to find out the truth behind colon cleanser and weight loss and general well being. What are the top used or recommended herbal colon cleansing products available in SA. I read about Dr Natura Colonix but could not find it in SA

Expert ImageNatural health

Most chronic disease are linked to poor colon health. There are many different products that addresses different aspects of the colon. From pre-biotics, pro-biotics, fibre, glutamine powder etc. It depends what the patients problem is what would be indicated.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Netan Tolor | 2012-03-12

my daughter, age 16 , suffers from chronic diahhrea , ..could this be an allergic reaction to some type of food to help ?

Reply to Netan Tolor