Question

Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies

I went to a homeopath for the first time on Monday and they gave me the following for anxiety:

nat mur
argentum nit
5 htp
and nerve ease

Since taking all this stuff I have felt worse and very naseaus, has anyone else had this and what should I do?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

there is a period when symptoms gets worse then it gets better. Better to consult your practitioner as the person is the best versed in your case.

DR Debbie

2
Posted by: Eugene | 2009/11/11

The homeopathic remedies nat mur and argentum would be useless as homeopathic remedies do not contain any active ingredients.

You might be feeling nautious from the 5htp (which is basically just a chemical that you ingest before your body turns it into a prozak like substance)

Speak to the homeopath about your problem. They get paid more than enough.

Reply to Eugene
Posted by: Eugene | 2009/11/11

Reply to Eugene