Question
Posted by: karen | 2010-08-16

Herarlds patch

the lumps and bumps which have an itch from hell are now coming out like blisters with water in them, any ideas what from hell is on my body, they literally are from my toes to my neck, and new one''s are popping out all the time, been to the doctor three times , he says its stress??????????????????????? please may I have your opinion

Hallo Karen
This sounds like an allergic dermatitis. It can be triggered by an allergy to a food/chemical or in some cases can be triggered by stress. Taking an antihistamine like Aterax usually helps for the itch but you may need a course of cortisone to reduce the rash,and for this you will need a prescription. Maybe you should ask him to refer you to a dermatologist.
DR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-16

Hallo Karen
DR Bets