Posted by: Rody | 2009-03-26

her on top

i looooooooooooove it when my girlfriend is on top, however she doesnt feel anything when shes on top. we have tried many he-r on-top positions but with no luck. could there be something wrong with her? or is she just someone who cant feel anything on top? or does anyone have any other suggestions. please help us/her

Dear Rody,

In most penetrative sexual positions woman do not experience enough direct stimulation of the clitoris which is a women's primary source of sexual stimulation. I suggest, that depending in which women on top pisition you are in, either she or you stimulate her clitoris at the same time as you are thrusting, or she is moving up and down your shaft.

Posted by: oz | 2009-03-26

When she is on top,does she lay on you or does she sit up straiht, when leaning foreward your penis is more concentrated on her clitoris and that will make her " feel"  you, also try and raise your legs,and pump from under.

Reply to oz
Posted by: J | 2009-03-26

You have a too small winkie.

Reply to J