Posted by: Anaonymous | 2009-06-22

Her ex had a bigger penis

I am with this girl and we are so in love, but the problem is she said that her ex had a much bigger penis than mine. she maintains that she loves our sex life as I am also avarage size (about 15cm). she has never come during sex no matter what I try, even oral sex and using the finger. Could it be because she needs that bigger penis to be fully satisfied?

I am assuming that she has been orgasmic previously? Her current difficulty with orgasm is not likely to be a physical problem based on size because her clitoris and 'g area' can be stimulated by a penis 3 inches long! it is more likely to do with her giving you feedback about what is pleasurable for her or not (this changes from moment to moment and day to day!) and her ability to become aroused/focus on her sensations... Make sure that you respond to what she requests and if you don't understand...ask her to show you what she means.

Posted by: Asa | 2009-06-24

My ex had a much smaller penis than my current guy. The ex was however the better lover - PS Size really doesn' t matter!

Reply to Asa

i don' t come as well during sex with my boyfriend of 2 years not matter what he tries not only him even my previous relationships it never happened. i always hear my friends saying it' s nice to come i always don' t say anything to this one because i don' t have an idea of what are they talking about.i feel bad because sometimes i will pretend i' m coming knowing that i don' t at all because i don' t want him to see that i don' t reach the climax.could they be something wrong with me please help me and i' m very thankful of the forum because i was so scared to even tell anyone about it.PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE............

Posted by: cadi | 2009-06-23

she can reach it if she wants to. its all in the mind.women fanticise too, so she must work herself and try to know more about herself.

Reply to cadi

Thanks for the response. I' m not sure if she was orgasmic previously. She just says that some women don' t reach orgasm so I shouldn' t worry myself. Is this normal?

Posted by: cadi | 2009-06-22

i wish my man was worried like u. he is a " straight to the point " kindr man and i like playing a bit.

Reply to cadi
Posted by: XXX | 2009-06-22

Your 15 cm is plenty big enough to satisfy her.Did she ever come with her ex ? You just need to learn to find her hot spots.

Reply to XXX