Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/11/06

Hepatitis A

Hi me again

Just want to know if you have an idea how long my " house"  arrest will be?

On the net i read that it seems to be contagious before i got sick? but then I only developed the jaundice part on Wednesday, and if i read correctly its a week after that?

The dr. said i must come for some test next week tuesday...and he' s booked me off work till the 17th - does that mean im under house arrest till the 17th?

I feel like going mad sitting at home the whole day....eish....

Thanx!

Dear CP mom
Yes unfortunately you should rather avoid direct contact with people for at least another week - sorry...