Posted by: Sunflower | 2009-04-15

What can i use to get rid of them. I have two after childbirth and they are starting to feel funny, itchy and sore. I read about Venapro but it is only available in America. This is so embarrassing.

Hallo Sunflower
Hemorrhoids are actually varicose veins around the anus and the only way to get rid of them is by removing them surgically or with laser. One can treat them with Anusol, Proctocedyl or Scheriproct if they are sore and itchy,but this is still only symptomatic treatment. Eating a high fibre diet and drinking enough fluids (8 glasses per day) is important, and

Posted by: New Mommy | 2009-06-22

I have hemroids after birth of my child, gynacologist called it a skinflap. Sheriproct did not help to shrink it. It' s not painful but difficult keeping clean down there. How do I go about removing it surgically? Is it the only option?

Reply to New Mommy