Posted by: Concerned | 2008-11-24

Hemorrhoids/Piles, what are the symtoms?

My husband actually has been suffering with hemorrhoids/piles(which we think ). He also has a smallish sort of pimple on it, which makes him uncomfy to sit.what are some of the symtoms of piles?
Is there any off the counter medication one can use? or is it necesary to see a doctor/specialist.
Please help

Dear Concerned
A pile is a soft bluish/purplish area ( because it is in fact a varicose vein), it can bleed and be painful when passing stool. Anusol or Scheriproct ointment may help.

Posted by: Bibi | 2009-03-24

How will i know if I have piles or not. What must i look out for, any growth, boils

Reply to Bibi