Posted by: InSeriousPain | 2012-10-28

Dear CyberDoc

I am in agony writing this. I have had a small internal hemorrhoid since April this year.

I have started out with a cream called Anusol (didn''t work) then I moved onto a 3 week course of " Scheriproct suppositories"  (didn''t work) then the Scheriproct Cream (didn''t work) then a weeks dose of " Proctosedylsuppositories"  that actually did something!! I was in absolute delight, once i stopped the suppositories it didn''t completely go away but it helped dramatically, now its starting to slowly come back and I am in pain again :( I have even started to use Cypress Oil mixed with Olive oil as I am in pain and I am in desperate need of this to go away :(

I am a young male and feel i really shouldn''t have to deal with this yet as it is rather embarrassing!

Is there anything at all that I can do, as I am to put it lightly: FLIPPING SCARED of surgery, I heard a Hemorrhoids surgery is one of the worst!

Please Suggest ANYTHING
Thanking You A Million!

Yes, hemorrhoid surgery is very unpleasant but in light of the fact that you are in constant agony, I strongly suggest that you have the surgery as soon as possible. It is very succesful and can cure you of your chronic pain.

Remember to take in a lot of fluid, keep your stools soft by using Laxette syrup and as you know, continue with cream and/or suppositries.