Question
Posted by: Joe | 2011-05-02

Hemmoroid

Joe

Please elaborate on your request, in order for me to assist you.

2
Posted by: Hemmoroids??? | 2011-05-24

I think that i might have hemmoroid. I have consulted several doctors and the other said it was constipation and the other said its piles so, now i dnt know what to make of it.I bleed in my anul and have this tiny little knot pimple that pops out and when it does i bleed everytime i have to to to the toilet cause i sometimes go buy a month to two without releasing a number two and have these abdominal pain that mke it difficult to walk when i have them.It comes and goes irregulary that why i didn''t take it seriously but it has been going on since 2008.Should I be worried

Reply to Hemmoroids???
Posted by: Joe | 2011-05-02

I think I might have a hemorrhoid. Should I see my GP about the problem, or should I contact a specialist?

Reply to Joe