Question
Posted by: blerta | 2009/02/05

HELPPPPPPPP

I just want to know if the vagina is touched once deep and hard by a finger but never sex, is it the same wide open inside as with a penis, are there any differences, please let me know asap.

Dear blerta,<br><br>The vaginal opening and canal is a potential space, not a specific size, like you get penises of various sizes. The vagina has the potential to stretch to accommodate the head of a baby during birth. So the insertion of a finger into the vaginal opening does not have any effect on how wide it can open.

Please note: this, and all sexual activity, should only be done with someone over the age of consent AND with their permission.