Question
Posted by: vb | 2008/09/26

helpppppppp

Hi Dr
I need some advice please, i have thrush and have been using covospor, but its not working anymore, can you please let me know what i should do, as i have already seen my gynae, but forgot to ask, also my hubby complain of me being wet during intercourse, i also do not enjoy intercourse at all, we have been married just 2 yrs please advise asap
Date: 10/9/2008

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on treatment of recurrent thrush.

1
Posted by: me | 2008/09/26

Please remember that you and your husband need to be treated at the same time! Otherwise you will just re infect each other. He may have no symptons at all even if he has thrush. Why dont you try Probiotics?? Try and get the problem sorted out from the inside.

Reply to me