Posted by: Hairless | 2009-01-18

Help,my hair falls out!

What can be wrong? I don' t really have stress,so it can' t be that. I drink suppliments(Staminogrow).

It mostly happens when I wash my hair. And it mostly affects the top to front (fringe)part of my head.

What can I use to make it better?

Dear Hairless
Hairloss can be caused by low iron levels, it may also be hereditary or due to scalp infections or after a period of sickness like a severe flu. Women tend to lose hair after pregancy or during menopause. Low thyroid function can also cause hair loss. Let your doctor have a look to see if you need to have blood tests taken

Posted by: Hairless | 2009-01-19

I' ll go to the Dr on Wednesday. Thanks for the help.

Reply to Hairless
Posted by: swg | 2009-01-19

have you had your thryoid function checked?

Reply to swg
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-19

You could try a Zinc supplement.

Reply to Zexeon