Question
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/14

Helper continued

To those who came back now, welcome to real world. I hope you have exchanged makeup with collegues (under guise of " complements of new season" ) and started to grind the mill.

There was a talk on helper and I thought let me expand on it a little bit but was confused on the angle as I had two issues at hand for now, what makes one a bad boss toward their helper or you know someone whom you think s/he is and why these helpers are so good looking.

Okay, the second topic was because I was looking at the new cleaning lady who is very beautiful (save for that ugly uniform) and thought of previous ones over the years, I said to myself, the Mrs may not be comfortable with this one.

7rjks5

13
Posted by: T | 2013/01/16

Well, mistaken identity happens, but it does wonders for one''s self-esteem so I''m not complaining, lol.
I''ve cracked my skull wondering why the dress code, but I think they/we value comfort - I can''t imagine walking across campus under scorching heat dying from high heels &  a power suit - not worth it.

Reply to T
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/16

T
I thought if you are not wearing a tie in the campus you will be mistaken for a student. LoL

I remember that most academics are like that. maybe it has something to do with chalk (white board marker) which always make them dirty.

d62o16

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: T | 2013/01/16

Academia.

Reply to T
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/16

So what is it?

n3mf0a

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: T | 2013/01/15

Lol, nope.
Better luck next time!

Reply to T
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/15

Am I right or am I bright?

bt5q4g

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/15

Taking a wild guess?
Lets try IT as you are always dunusing below someone''s desk. You have to dress as casual as possible in order to lift that computer which they always break (PEBCK).

5717vd

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: T | 2013/01/15

In my line of work, the weirder, more free-spirited you look, the more credible you seem as a professional - lol, take a wild guess...
My friend and I - who is employed elsewhere but in the same line of work, often note how " wow!"  the ladies in HR look, you just know you''re in a different department when you walk in there ....
Now I''m not endorsing your theory, Amasi, before I too get crucified, but maybe this comes from laziness on my side, or refusal to engage in mani''s and pedi''s (I apply basic make-up - precisely because I can hold my own in that department, I go an extra mile for weddings &  big ceremonies), I can understand why ''boAusi'' would have more time to spare in front of the mirror.

Reply to T
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/15

Here is the theory (background) that I was talking about above, you can express your opinion aka crucify me for it if you like.

We were at a mall with colleagues (yrs back) then we admired ladies there (what guys always do). Then one guy said that ladies at these jobs are beautiful which led to remembering university years and remembering that most beautiful ladies are in technikons and colleges those at university normally are doing soft degrees like marketing/social sciences/art therefore the harder the degree the not so beautiful ladies there.

His theory was that those who spent more time in the mirror before class were not top students. Top students allocated more time to books than a mirror. You get me mos?

Over the years, I started to observe if that theory was true. I noticed that those in those " hard degree professions"  started beauty therapy later in their careers and had accelerated it to be on par.

Okay, it is not my theory but is something I have been trying to reason when I get bored. Dont crucify me but what do you think.

pbovn2

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/14

I heard a theory for that, I can not say it without being crucified.

hvu4x1

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Shuga | 2013/01/14

Amasi one friend of ours had a young helper. She was nice and pretty and she made her do all, if uya kwakhe you would think the helper was the employer and the employer the helper. abo Ausi ( as they are called) bayazi thithivator.

Reply to Shuga
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/14

I once heard someone saying,
" My helper is always coming in nice two pieace, stocking and heal (sp) now I feel challenged to pick up the standard" 

Then you find the madams who dont care what are they wearing going to work? Should I not fall into temptation?

53h94o

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/01/14

Okay, lets talk on how beautiful are they.

x75ka2

Reply to Amasi