Question
Posted by: Ouma | 2008/10/09

Helped

Dear,Doc
I wrote to you quite a while I believe three weeks ago about my IVP and a second opinion. Doc, i went back to first urologist after my x-rays where it showed that I retained urine. He immediately booked me for a cystoscopy biopsy the past friday,even though after the procedure I felt an excruciating pain urinating, I believe is was worth it as the urine was always on my bladder has cleared,the biopsy results says my bladder wall is normal and in good health even my (mucosa) I just don' t know if I spelt it well.on both specimens,but it states that i have some fibrosis. But my doc say these are not dangerous, how will I know if this fibrosis are really not dangerous.

Dear Ouma
Fibrosis is just scar tissue - it is the result of previous infections and in itself won't cause further harm.