Question
Posted by: MELLY | 2009/01/05

HELP WITH TRYING TO FALL PREGANT

HI THERE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FALL PREGNANT AGAIN AFTER A MISSCARRIAGE? I HAD ONE IN AUG 08 / HAD A WOMB SCRIP &  4 WEEKS AFTER WE TRIED AGAIN BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. I HAVE A 6 YEAR OLD DAUGTHER &  WE REALLY WANT OTHER ONE. ( HUSBAND &  I ARE BOTH 34YEARS) SINCE MY DAUGTHER MADE 2 I LEFT THER PREVATION IT' S BEEN 4 YEARS NOW PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO!

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: ss | 2009/01/05

4 weeks is too soon, you should wait for at least 3 months to avoid having another miscarriage.

Reply to ss