Posted by: HJR | 2009-05-07

help with this girl

my boy friend and i have been together for 9months.he was dating someone before me.he has a friend who has a girl friend.
they stay downstairs at his flat.
i met this chick few month bf and i were going out so the guy asked him if they can join we said its ok.
i dont know the was all wel till the end of the nite she was drunk and the she had to sit ib the front seat with my bf wen he was drivin coz shes big and they cudn cary her to the back seat.on our way home she caled my boyfriends ex gilfriends name.i don know if this makes sense.she knew her..the next thing i know she was telling my bf that she loves him.i was upset and tol him about it.
my bf said she was drunk thats why she did it.he is sure her bf will talk to her abt it.
we went to a braai last weekend.she was there.they drove with us on our way back.she told my bf again that she loves i overeacting.i was very upset abt it and told my bf that if he doesn talk to her abt it i wont go tout with them anymore.he said she is gona do it more wen she knows i don like pises me off so starting to think maybe she realy loves him/he thinks am overreacting.wat do you think guys,please help.i feeel like telling her myself
oh and after the 1st insudent the next morning sge caled my bf sayin she want to hook him up with her friend.even gave the friend the fone so she can talk to him.he tol her he is happy with me she said tough.wat is this?

Stop giving this stupid drunk lifts anywhere. It is HER who is behaving foolishly, not him. She sounds dumb and malicious and wanting to create trouble for you both --- just don't have anything more to do with her, and explain it to her bf.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-07

Ignore her!!!
Don' t waste your time and energy on this rubbish of a girl.
That was a very disrespectful things to do, trying to hook him up when she knows he is with you and he should,ve just put the phone down and not have entertained it.
Guys sometimes do no know how to deal with these things but you have to tell him to put her in her place and tell her that he dos not appreciate her saying she loves him even if she is drunk, that' s no excuse.
Poor guy, he should def. tell her to back off but don' t you get involved.
She will enjoy that too much.
Just totally don' t invite her along or let her drive with you guys to any place.She should be taken out of your lives although I don' t know about her bf, since they are friends.
Perhaps he should have a chat with his friend too and tell him he dose not like it and if it continues then he does not want her around you guys.

Reply to Kelly