Posted by: Nix27 | 2008-11-28

Help With Results of BHCG Quantative

I had to get a quantative blood test for my medical aid purposes, so I went directly to the pathologists. I would really like to understand my results, as I am not sure about the level readings.

Next to the BHCG quantative it says: 135457 H 0 - 5.0 IU/L

I was sure I was about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, but the 0-5 levels would mean I was just 3 weeks according to the chart they gave... Can this be right??
Any help would be great...

Your level is 135 457. 0-5 is the control range. This is fine for 7-8 weeks

Posted by: Nix | 2008-11-28

From what i can understand your count is 135457 which is very good and normal for 7 - 8 weeks.

Reply to Nix