Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2012/03/20

Help with married men

Plse give me advise...how to tell a married man I dont want to sleep with him. I have this problem been telling 2 guys
who is both married im not interested in that way meaning to have sex with them...Im a divorcee and it seems most men
think " u easy"  thats so unfair. I just want to tell them in a " nice" way"  thats not on.

What you cannot have is always much more attractive and challenging than what you can have – maybe that is part of them continuing pursuing it. Maybe your nice way is not getting the message across. You need to come across that you know exactly what it is that you want and do not want. Maybe you should try a more direct and to the point approach – especially in light of the fact that there is a wife waiting while he is pursuing other challenges: Maybe if he put in the same effort in pursuing his wife, the way he is pursuing you; he would be in a much happier place.

6
Posted by: Sandy | 2012/03/20

Thank guys it seems they just dont wanna give up

Just have to be more firm

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/03/20

Excellent advice Jack !!!!

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Andrea | 2012/03/20

Best is to get a male friend (preferably one that looks very butch or assertive) that you trust to go along with you and approach each man and tell him in front of the male friend that you are not interested in sleeping with him.

Men usually back-off when they know someone is watching/knows whats happening.

Reply to Andrea
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/03/20

You know what Sandy..... You say it ONCE in a nice way and then you tell them to " PISS OFF" .
A amrried man thinking you are easy does not deserve your respect, so dont bother being polite.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Jack | 2012/03/20

Remember this frase"  I''ll phone your wife"  It will do the trick.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/20

Reply to Sexologist