Question
Posted by: Point of no return | 2010-02-16

Help with Marriage...

Good Day Doctor,

My partner and I have been together for 8 years, and now are married for 2 years. In the past, I have lied to her in the past about a few things, but have not cheated on her... They are not huge lies, but a lie is a lie.

This weekend I lied to her about telling a friend we were going to movies, and he ended up pitching at the same movie (On Valentines Day), now she is upset, angry, and says she cannot trust me...

I have told her I will never do that again, but she says she doesnt trust me and will never trust me...

I don' t know what to do...

Please help!!!

As for the sex, it has been non existent for the past 2 months... because of her stress at work, and her health - yet I have been the one that supported her through all that... And also have not minded about it...

I am so confused...

This is a matter of trust and not a sexual matter........but will become a sexual matter unless you resolve it. This cannot be done on a forum such as this one – go see a marriage counsellor – this is one of the most common problem s in relationships