Question
Posted by: Garry | 2010-08-23

Help with Hernia &  Enema Kit

I was wondering where I could find a home enema or douching kit?

In addition, can a hiatus hernia contribute towards bad breath? What can be done to stop the bad breath? I have been told not to operate to fix the hernia ?

Kind Regards
Garry

Hallo Garry
You can buy an enema bulb type syringe at any pharmacy. It is relatively safe to use as you can't push it up too high damaging the rectum or inject too much water, causing electrolyte disturbances. Hiatus hernia can cause bad breath. The reflux caused by hiatus hernia can be treated by medication and eating smaller meals more regularly, and avoiding gas forming foods. You should also let your dentist check your teeth for any bad teeth or gum infection and your GP should just exclude chronic sinusitis too.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-23

Hallo Garry