Posted by: Kitty | 2012-07-31

Help with Fibro

Hi dok.
Been using trepeline and coxflam for fibromyalgia, but i''ve got a 9 month old boy, he keeps me busy, and lately it feels as though the meds aren''t working as well as they used to. Any other meds/remedies/therapies that reduces symptoms. It''s really bad, muscle ache, stiff muscles, tired and fatigued. Everything I do feels like punishment. Bathing baby, cooking, changin a diaper even. I need serious help???

Expert ImageNatural health

you can try using Fibroplex plus from metagenics. It contains malic acid that is for muscular pain. Consider increasing your Omega 3 oils - this will help reduce inflammation. As well as Curcumin for the inflammation. If you are on blood thinners then consult a practitioner before use.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Have anyone ever tried Traumeel injections. It is a schedule 1 medicine homeopathic) and release a lot of the tension and inflammation in the body. Bathing in Epson salts also works wonders. Good Luck Living with Fibro for 10 years

Posted by: Sayur | 2012-10-19

original here:a0 Career in Healthcare Industries | CALDUG: Online Career Builder Posted in Uncategorized | Tags: billing-and, fetfien-years, have-almost, health-care,

Reply to Sayur