Question
Posted by: portia | 2010/01/29

Help with effective diet products

I go to the gym 3 times a week dont eat much bt dont seem to be losing the weight, do u know any pills or whatever that can assist me,i am desparate

Dear Portia
With all the controversies that are at present raging about slimming pills and their potential negative and even fatal effects, I can only suggest that you could try Xenical. Discuss the use of Xenical with your medical dr, because it has to be prescribed by a dr. Xenical stops you from absorbing fat from the foods you eat so this automatically lowers your energy intake (each gram of fat you don't eat, saves you 37 kJ!). You should use Xenical with a very-low-fat diet to get the best results and also continue exercising to lose weight.

1

Dear Portia