Question
Posted by: Candice | 2008-12-01

Help save our realtionship

My fiance and i have been dating for two years now and we have a son of 1 year old he has cheated on me before and that was while i was pregnant.

i am still anxious about this whole thing because i still think that he might be cheating on me i have anger rages and it is affecting our relationship because he has changed and i keep throwing it in his face but he does stupid things that makes me think he is cheating.

Can you please help me get over the past and have a fruitful relationship with the man i love?

Surely you both need to see a relationship counsellor together to see what can be sorted out and to be better able to make wise decisions for the future. YOu're experiencing one of the reasons why it is wise to take great care NOT to have children with anyone until you are very very certain they're someone worth spending your life with. THis is not about you somehow coming to accept his selfish and cheating ways, but with him reforming and treating you and his child with proper respect