Question
Posted by: Lindi | 2010-05-21

Help relationship

i have been dating my boyfriend for 8 wonderful years we share a child together. Last year we started to fight a lot about pitty things, I felt that my boyfriend is not paying attention to me weekends he says he is busy and he need his space, during the week i get home late from work. When I complain about it he say i nag a lot.
2 months ago we had a major aurgument and he asked me to pack my staff and go home becasue i dont respect him and that we should take a break.

I miss him and love him so much, I want to go and work things out again is that a good idea? i am scared that he might find someone else.

Lindi

Lindiwe

Consider seeing a relationship counsellor / couples counsellor together to better understand the sirtuation and whether it can be remedied

1